We want to talk to you about how to extend the useful life of your appliances and make them work better and for a longer time, in addition you will prevent them from being damaged so you will save a lot of money and time.
- Do not overload the drum of the washing machine. Today the vast majority of washing machines are 7-8 or 9 kilos, some even reach 12, but a few years ago the vast majority of washing machines were at most 5 kilos. Keep in mind that ‘putting more clothes’ affects the operation of the machine.
- Be careful with belts, coins and other metal objects these objects can come off and cause damage.
- Laundry with very little laundry wastes water and energy.
- It is recommended to use anti-lime tablets since the lime accumulates in the machinery of the washing machine and ends up spoiling it.
- Do not abuse the temperatures, between 30-45º is more than enough for most garments, the highest temperatures 60º onwards use up a lot of energy.
- The gaskets of the fridges help to keep the fresh air inside the fridge and conserve energy. Cleaning them regularly helps to extend the life of your fridge. You can do it with water and a scouring pad and then apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly or cream to improve grip. If the seals are badly damaged, you can replace them, there are spare parts, you can consult the technical service of the brand (and with a little skill put them yourself).
- At least once a year, move the fridge, remove it from where it is, unplug (it is only minutes) with your foot on the back, remove the plate that is close to the ground and clean the coils with a vacuum cleaner, put it in medium suction and in this way it will absorb dust and other accumulated particles. This helps improve the performance of the fridge.
- In dishwashers, not eliminating residues from dishes or utensils well can cause damage. To fix it, remove the globs from the dishes you are going to put in the dishwasher.
- Dishwasher gaskets have to be cleaned from time to time to work efficiently.
- Clean the filter of the dishwasher once a month, in this area a lot of waste accumulates, it is important that it does not take long without cleaning it.
- It is also advisable to clean the interior of the dishwasher from time to time. It is made with a special liquid cleans special dishwasher machines you can also use vinegar. We have to set a program of the dishwasher with a temperature of 50º or higher and the dishwasher empty.
Cooker hood: Dirt in the cooker hood also affects its operation and efficiency. To clean it, it is best to remove the filters, with the extractor disconnected (the turbine and the electrical connections will be exposed) and place them in hot water with a little degreaser and rub with a brush with soft spikes. Both the exterior and interior, with a sprayer with hot water and degreaser, cloth, scouring pad if applicable and rinsing with water, dry it with a rag before starting it.
We hope these tips will help you with the perfect operation of your appliances, and you know that if you have a breakdown and need a technical service, we are at your service.
For most appliances the fee for our routine service is just $55 which includes the diagnosis and estimate. We waive the service call upon your agreement to allow us to do the appliance repair and you're only responsible for the cost of labor and parts. Many brands that are foreign and some domestic brands require a service call fee of $65. There are some other kinds of appliance service that also require a service fee of $65. These include commercial appliances, central heating and air conditioning systems, garbage disposals, hoods, and trash compactors.
We schedule all appointments at your convenience even if it is the same day. We are always here when you need your appliances serviced. It is our intention to provide the absolute fastest service that is possible. Our slogan is 'Quality Service the Same Day!' We guarantee that we will schedule your appointment with your availability in mind and work to your schedule in order to provide the best dates and time for us to repair your appliance. Immediately following your call we'll determine your needs and immediately send our best technicians to repair your appliances.
We are your local repair company for your appliances. That allows us to provide a lower overhead cost and faster service. We also support the community that we work in. When we come to your home, we will diagnose the problem with the appliance, and in most cases immediately do all the repairs on the spot. We respect your house as we would our own and we keep the noise at a minimum and clean up after ourselves. We strive to ensure that the only thing that will have changed after we leave your home is that your appliance is working.