- Adapts easily to differently shaped dishes and glasses with a height-adjustable middle rack and fold-down tines
- Removes food and grease with three powerful spray arms and custom wash and dry options for different soil levels
- Filters food efficiently through fine mesh for cleaner water throughout every cycle
- Dries every type of dish, utensil, and pan thoroughly with a hot rinse and fan-assist
- Operates in near silence that never interrupts
- Matches classic Wolf and Sub-Zero stainless steel or accepts custom panels to integrate into any kitchen design
- Opt for a stainless steel exterior panel for equal durability and a timeless, sophisticated look
- Provides better visibility with interior LED lights
- Maintains clean lines with sleek control panel and floor status light
- Marvel at the durability of the stainless steel interior, built for decades of use
- Monitor cycle progress, even start a new cycle, remotely. Receive alerts when rinse aid is low.
- 4 LED lights (2 sides; 2 top)
- 43 spray jets across three spray arms
- Four-stage, fine mesh filter
- Adjustable stemware rail
- Adjustable cup shelf
- Height-adjustable middle rack
- Easy-glide bottom rack
- Upper silverware rack
- One large utensil basket
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5/8″ W x 34 1/2″ H x 23 1/4″ D
- Door Clearance: 26 3/4″
- Sabbath Mode disables sounds and interior lights, and prevents changes in the state of the control display.
- Sound Level: 41 dBA (Model and cycle/option dependent)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Water Connection: 5′ braided tubing with 3/8″ female compression fitting
- Drain Connection: 5′ (1.5 m) corrugated tubing
- Pressure: 30–140 psi
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Cord Length 6′
Spotless & Sparkling
Infinite adjustable-interior variations married with a vast array of custom wash and dry options ensure every dish and utensil emerges spotlessly clean and dry from a Cove dishwasher.
Built with premium-grade materials, Cove products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
- Cleanliness: Forty-three jets, three spray arms, a four-stage water filtration system and cycle options work together to ensure clean water reaches the dirtiest dishes and cleans them the first time, every time, with no pre-washing necessary.
- Loading flexibility: There are infinite possibilities when it comes to loading. Adjustable racks and tines can accommodate uniquely shaped dishes and dishware configurations.
- Drying quality: Fan-assisted drying, a hotter final rinse, rinse aid and specially angled tines to prevent pooling result in dishes that are spotlessly clean and dry, with no need for drying with a towel after the cycle is complete.
Noise minimization: Cove has a nearly silent operation, including an “extra quiet” cleaning mode to ensure it will never interrupt a conversation.
For most appliances the fee for our routine service is just $55 which includes the diagnosis and estimate. We waive the service call upon your agreement to allow us to do the appliance repair and you're only responsible for the cost of labor and parts. Many brands that are foreign and some domestic brands require a service call fee of $65. There are some other kinds of appliance service that also require a service fee of $65. These include commercial appliances, central heating and air conditioning systems, garbage disposals, hoods, and trash compactors.
We schedule all appointments at your convenience even if it is the same day. We are always here when you need your appliances serviced. It is our intention to provide the absolute fastest service that is possible. Our slogan is 'Quality Service the Same Day!' We guarantee that we will schedule your appointment with your availability in mind and work to your schedule in order to provide the best dates and time for us to repair your appliance. Immediately following your call we'll determine your needs and immediately send our best technicians to repair your appliances.
We are your local repair company for your appliances. That allows us to provide a lower overhead cost and faster service. We also support the community that we work in. When we come to your home, we will diagnose the problem with the appliance, and in most cases immediately do all the repairs on the spot. We respect your house as we would our own and we keep the noise at a minimum and clean up after ourselves. We strive to ensure that the only thing that will have changed after we leave your home is that your appliance is working.